Wednesday, July 27, 2011

#52--Was It Worth It?

Maybe. I can't tell yet.

Lunch, which I thought was good. I felt the air was cleared. Or at least more clear than before.

Evening, which is tense. I don't know why. I can't even carry on a decent conversation. Talking goes both ways.

I can't decide if I'm ashamed or disgusted or upset or sad. But at what part?

I am a trusting person, and a forgiving person too. Does this mean that I have made the wrong choice? I saw/heard/read something recently that said something like "There is no *wrong* choice. Only another choice." I don't remember where that is from. It might be from the new Captain America movie. I'm not really sure.

*sigh*

Shooting An Elephant, George Orwell http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1SMRd5/ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/o/orwell/george/o79e/part4.html

No comments:

Post a Comment