Thursday, September 23, 2010

#1

So here I am, writing. Let's make this full time.

With a degree in English I feel like I should be earning more than minimum wage at a part time job. But that's just me.

I've signed up for NaNoWriMo for the first time. Some other friends of mine have participated in past years (I don't know whether they made the 50,000 word goal or not.) As for me, I hope that I can achieve something through this, and have a novel to continue to work on later. So even if I get a great start on things for a book, then I will have gained something large.

I intend also to go to the write ins, which would be a lot of fun, and I'm pulling a friend into the NaNo mix as well.

I figure if a 13 year old girl can launch a very successful career for herself through her blog, that I should be able to do the same.

And so it begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment