Wednesday, June 6, 2012

#60--Audience

Does anyone read this blog?

Who cares, right? There are too many people in the world for only one person to make a difference. Right?

Don't take this the wrong way--it is only an observation. I'm not going to off myself or anything. I'm too chicken for that.

But really, it doesn't matter what I say here because I think only one or two people read this on a regular basis. I could say something crazy like "I got a tattoo on my left butt cheek of Obama's face," and I bet no one I know would say anything to me about it. Now the question is, did I really do that?

There are a lot of things you can do if you think no one is watching. It goes back to that question: If a tree falls in a forest, does it still make a sound? I probably got that wrong. I feel like I left out a crucial detail. It's like crying in the rain--no one can tell if its raindrops or tears on your face and no one asks about your face being all red and poofy because the rain makes for dim lighting, and even if you were asked about your face you could always blame it on allergies or pink eye. And then no one asks you any more questions and you are free to continue crying in the rain, probably alone.

Since I have no audience it doesn't matter how I end this post either, so really I could do it like this

No comments:

Post a Comment