Saturday, June 30, 2012

#68--Sleeping Past Dawn

Yesterday I did some writing and finally made my music files MUCH easier to navigate on my computer. Now I don't have to worry about creating files as I upload discs and downloads from the internet. As for the writing, I started over on a story. I was about five pages in (single-spaced for my English friends) when I started anew. Same character names, different events. And then, ultimately, new characters.

Well anyway, I was thinking about my story progress and how to make the concept original when I was struck with some new ideas. I haven't sat down to work them into the story yet (since I'm here typing this) but I think they will result in some interesting paths. The only trouble is, I have until tomorrow, probably in the afternoon, to "finish" that story and one other.

So I suppose I should stop being vague about it--the first story is an apocalypse tale, and the second is about monsters. I can't say much about the monster story as I haven't started that one yet. I should also probably mention that each story should be no longer than 10 pages. This is a prompt given by Alex, and he didn't specify whether it had to be a complete story arc or not, but I'm assuming it does so I should really get off here and get working on it.

I should also mention that I didn't even wake up until 12:30 today, and didn't get out of bed until an hour later. It was kind of nice, but I'm still a bit drowsy (the consequences of sleeping for too long). Otherwise, I am feeling fine.

ALSO: I have about 400 vinyl records for sale, mostly 80s rock. If you're interested, please send me a message or somehow otherwise indicate your interest.

And now I'm off to work on story writing.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment