Wednesday, October 20, 2010

#10--Married!

So here I am, a married woman. Its been a long engagement, a long process, and LOTS of fun. Everyone who showed up was on the "cool" list, and absolutely everyone had a good time. There were times of high emotion, and times of stress, but we all did great to overcome our obstacles. (IT WAS REALLY FANTASTIC AND I CANNOT EXPRESS THAT ENOUGH, AND I'M TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH MY HUSBAND!!!!)

I don't get the "real" photographs back from the photographer until 6-8 weeks from now, but I'm really looking forward to those. I'll have to figure out how to post pics in the meantime, so I can show off all my faves later.

Other than the wedding, my writing has been on a temporary hiatus for a few weeks now (or at least it feels this way). I am glad to announce that I will be getting back into the swing of things to make my final gear-up for NaNoWriMo in two short weeks. This Sunday is a kick-off party, so I will be going to that with my friend Grace. :D  (p.s. can't wait!)

I am still working on the piece temporarily entitled "Friend" but I will be resuming Angela's story until November hits (Jason, I know you are celebrating and booing all at the same time.)

I will try to post the progress from NaNo here, but if I cannot, then know that I am working on it very diligently.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment