Tuesday, October 5, 2010

#6--Gah

It's one in the a.m. and I haven't written a word. I said I would but I have not. I feel bad for this. There are lots of things on my mind lately.

Tomorrow should be better for writing. I have several ideas in general I'd like to share, and I'm itching to continue on with Angela. I fear some of it sounds juvenile though. And before you peg it as a dimestore-romance, let me finish it.

No hard feelings, just a statement for you to consider.

More tomorrow.

I hope.

2 comments:

  1. It is what it is, especially if you're pounding it out on the fly. So far, it's good fun, interesting character development, and solid exposition. Lighten up! Also, if you don't write, stress less - you've kinda got something important coming up lol. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay character development!

    and "tomorrow" turned out to be great for writing. :)

    ReplyDelete