Monday, July 2, 2012

#22 Professional Blog (Previously Unpublished)

Alright everyone, I've decided to make a professional blog! It will be connected to this one, and should be accessible via the tool bar on the right. The purpose for this new blog will be to display larger chunks of stories in a more organized fashion, with consistent titling and numbering, so they are easier to find and read through.

This blog will still be active and will be where I first post these story ideas and where I will hash out title issues and other such conundrums.

In the meanwhile, today is the last day for NaNoWriMo, and needless to say, I did not win the challenge of writing 50,000 words in one month. I only wrote about 2,196 words. However, I have deemed that this is just fine, as Grace and I have agreed to compete with each other AGAIN for the month of December for our own personal NaNo event. Yesterday I did a lot of reading and got some inspiration from Julie & Julia, the movie about Julia Child and her fabulous cooking. So I am feeling rejuvenated a little bit, and in addition to the fun day I had today with Gracie, which also contributes to my overall lifted spirits.

Isn't that a funny thought: there are religions with one deity and others with several, but for the most part, everyone is considered to have one soul or spirit. Yet every once in awhile we have several... Hm.

Back to what I was saying! I will have a professional blog! I am excited for this. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment