Tuesday, July 3, 2012

#73--Contests & Stuff

I entered a contest today. Not a writing contest, though there was a box for an "essay" which I totally filled with haiku instead. Well, at least halfway. In any case, it will be fun to see whether or not I win something from the contest. If not, then maybe I'll get a mention on the show or something. Which means I need to find a way to stream the current episodes but that doesn't seem too hard. I should probably stop talking about it.

A friend of mine was recently informed that a publisher in Germany would like to publish her thesis, so this is very exciting news! A big shout-out to Lindsey! Hooray!

In the meantime, I'm feeling creative but strangely unable to pinpoint what exactly I'd like to do with that energy. Should I make a new playlist on 8tracks? Should I work on revising the monster story I finished? Should I do some crafting that I'm behind on (gift-making)? Baking?

I'll take a vote! Leave answers below in the comments!

Also, I should probably figure out what to do about dinner since it is almost 8 and we're all hungry. Figures. Hm.

I guess I didn't have anything extraordinary to say this time around. Poop.

Until next time--

No comments:

Post a Comment