Sunday, July 1, 2012

#70--HOT

Today the low was WAY TOO HOT.

I have finished a story!!

Hooray!

In the process I pinched a nerve in my shoulder!

Gah!

And now I am showered and waiting for my friend to get here.

I gave the dogs a bath. I cut off some of Sydney's multitudes of hair. She looks "skinny." I put it in quotation marks because she doesn't look like *as much* of a moose as she did before I cut her hair. Fonzi didn't get a hair cut because I don't care enough today. Plus that's an outside activity. Plus he's not that bad right now.

In the meantime, my shoulder hurts. I probably shouldn't be typing. Oh well.

I was trying to figure out what to do for dinner, since it is getting to be about that time, but I don't really want to cook and it's too hot for that action anyway. Milk was a bad choice.

La la la. I finished a story! La la la!

Cheers--

No comments:

Post a Comment