Monday, July 2, 2012

#39 Interesting Turns (Previously Unpublished)

The last few days have held some interesting turns for me, and I now face a decision between some things that are ridiculously exciting and difficult to choose between. I don't know really how I will manage, but I am sure I will find a way.

That's about all the details I can give on that.

On a different note, I wish it would hurry up and be spring already. The weather the last few days has been so nice (in the 70s!) but I keep hearing reports that its supposed to snow on Monday, and today is significantly colder than yesterday. I don't want any more snow, I want sunshine! But I guess we can't always have what we want.

Or can we?

I feel like saying here, that if you want to do something that you should do it, and that there is no limit to what you can accomplish if you strive for it. And sure that sounds cheesy to a lot of you, and everyone always says that but no one ever does it, blah blah--But if you live your life that way and that is your true opinion, then no, you never will really move forward like you want to do.

As for me, there are things that I want to do, things I know and feel that I must accomplish before I don't have that option anymore. And for a very long time those things have seemed out of reach, or like they could not be worked on in a simultaneous fashion. This relates back to the decision that I have to make, which is all dependent upon a conversation I must have. What I'm saying here is I've discovered that is is very possible that these things I want to do CAN be done at the same time, that I do not have to allot different time periods for these things. And the more I think about it the more I realize that I AM capable of completing the tasks simultaneously, and that the challenge of it would be excellent, the dual learning experience and work experience would be beyond any other experience I might have by itself at one time.

I guess then, that the only real obstacle to doing both of these things at once is the conversation that I need to have. I suppose then, that I would be able to better determine when these things would happen and how they would come into being.

Both of these options are crazy! Intense! I never thought that (at this point in my life) that I would be faced with these two options, or that I would be progressing so quickly! It is very exciting, but also daunting and I can't decide what to do.

And based on the conversation and how that goes, then I may not have to decide between the two, or I might be asked to make a decision point-blank.

Either way.

I guess I didn't really have much else to talk about today than this decision, lol. Yay for vague blog entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment