Wednesday, July 18, 2012

#76--More of the Same

Lots of things are happening lately.

My car is close to being fixed. We'll see how that goes. Yay trees!

Friends are moving back to town and out of town, so some happy and some sad. Helping them takes a lot more time than one would anticipate.

I need me space though and I feel like I'm not getting that. I think I need to take up a new practice. Who knows. Maybe I'll start getting up early (I need to do this anyway in preparation for the fall semester since I am taking and teaching early classes) and going for walks before I start my day. Then I'll have some extra energy at the beginning of the day, I'll be keeping healthy habits, I'll be up on time, and maybe I'll even get a bit more in shape for it. This of course goes hand in hand with my gym attendance going up. I have started going every day and I intend to maintain that for the future.

In the meantime, still working on thesis findings. Got an email back from the prof. and I skimmed through it. It looks absolutely helpful, I just wasn't feeling entirely focused today. Hm.

Also not sure that my ideas are being taken entirely seriously. Ah well.

Pizza arrived... so ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment