Sunday, July 15, 2012

#75--Too Tired to Write a Real Post

What a week.

Spent a lot of time with my friend Lisa, and that was nice. Now I'm home again, and back to reading and writing and posting on this lovely blog.

Otherwise, I'm pretty tired. I stubbed my toe today--hard enough to make my whole foot hurt. I may have also sprained a finger. I don't know how I managed that. I didn't think typing would really bother it but it does. All the more reason for me to make this a short post.

Got some WWI letters from an antique store, along with a cameo brooch and two skeleton keys. I fully intend to use these for story writing.

I'm ready for August for several reasons. If only I could go to that concert on the 8th--Fun, Electric Guest, Silversun Pickups, Alabama Shakes... <3!!!

Anyway, more substantial stuff tomorrow, or as soon as my finger doesn't protest too much.

Until then--

No comments:

Post a Comment